Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Lamp Luminous Efficiency(lm/w):||130-140||Application:||Garden,park,Sports Stadiums,LANDSCAPE,Out Wall|
|Material:||Die-cast Aluminum + Tempered Glass||Product Name:||200w Led Flood Light IP65|
|Beam Angle(°):||120||Working Lifetime(hour):||50000|
200w LED Flood Light,
6500K LED FloodLight
Wall Mount Fireproof IP65 6500K 200w LED Flood Light
Fireproof IP65 LED Flood Light 200W commercial outdoor led flood light fixture
Product Specification review
A simple, durable, reliable and great thermal management and efficient LED floodlight
– LCD-FLY is a simple, reliable and efficient alternative to general purpose Halogen or HID floodlights.
– Perfect thermal management heat-sink housing with pure Aluminum 1070 thermal conductivity 230W/(m.K) for 2.5 times of popular aluminum alloy 97W/(m.K)
– With perfect cleaning smooth surface for strongest corrosion resistant coating and incredible dust & dirty deposition prevention
– Efficient LEDs (130-140 Llm/W) combined with a unique,true asymmetric optic can reduce energy consumption by more than 75% compared to a conventional solution.
– Ultra lightweight, compact design for ease of installation and minimal aesthetic impact.
– IP65 and IK08 rated for durability.
Light source information
Lifetime >50 000 Hours @L70B50 Ta 25°C
4200lm (30W) and 14000lm (100W) 130-140lm/W
Colour temperature 3000K 4000K 6500K
Body: pure aluminium 1070, powder coated
RAL 9005 (Jet black)
Stirrup: steel, powder coated
RAL 9005 (Jet black)
Diffuser: temper-glass, 4mm thick
Transparent Light transmittance 95%
|Altura de montaje
|10w 20W 30W 50W 70W 100W 150W 200W||2-15meter|
|100-277 V AC or 10-24VDC||50/60 Hz|
|Grado de Protección
|IP65 IK08||Eficiencia / Efficiency : 90%|
|<1%||L70 - 50.000h|
Lighting for building surrounds is important for safety as well as providing all-important presence. With efficient LEDs,FLY offers an ideal solution and can reduce overall costs by more than 75% when replacing conventional installations.
Retail façade and security lighting
For small single shops or shops inside a shopping centre the most important factors are the ability to correctly and attractively illuminate the façade while ensuring the luminaire is as hidden as possible. FLY's very slim design combined with
truly asymmetric optics and a reversible stirrup ensure good flexibility with both downlighting and uplighting possibilities.
IK08 IP65 Ta -25º--+50º CE RoHs SAA TUV
Power saving opportunities
FLY’s efficient LEDs combined with a long 50 000-hour lifetime offers substantial lifetime savings and a payback period of just one year.
Building with Surrounds: 300m2
Energy costs: 0.12 $usd/kWh
Calculation period: 15 years
Changing lamps every 2 years for the traditional/non-LED solution
LED: Cleaning the luminaires every 3 years
Operating hours: 4380 h/a
All calculations are based on an annual increase of energy and operating costs of 5%.
Optical reflector review
Unique, high performance optics designed for efficiency and comfort.
- True symmetric optic provides even light distribution and excellent light control. Benefi ts include no glare or waste light, reduced light pollution, as well as dark spot reduction.
- With high lumen output 130-150lumen/w FLY reduces the number of luminaires required to fulfil lighting requirements and in turn reduces lifetime costs.
- FLY offers a slim and lightweight design for ease of installation which is unique to the market.
Product cut sheet
Product dimension review
FLY features a super lightweight design and is pre-wired for effortless installation.
Slim, compact and lightweight Market leading size/weight/output ratio for high performance with low aesthetic impact.
FLY’s lean lightweight design also makes it easy to carry, install and integrate onto existing structures.
Pre-wired. Quick and easy installation with no wiring.
Three mounting options to cover all low area lighting applications.
Wall or ceiliing mounted --Area & site
Mast & Post--Road & Car Parking
Contact Person: Lisa