Super Bright 100W Cool White 6500K LED Security Flood Light
led security light 100W 240VAC 50/60Hz optic beam 7 degree 6500K waterproof IP66
FK™LED Area Light
delivers class-leading energy efficiency, functionality and dependability for superior performance in a wide range of applications in the most demanding environments.
Designed around LCD’s exclusive purpose-built power supply for longlasting reliability, the LCD Area Light provides low maintenance lighting you can count on with unmatched visual clarity for maximum
savings and safety.
Combining precision optics with ultra-high-efficiency output, the LCD-FK™ Area Light delivers maximum lighting efficacy and at least 75% reduction in energy use and cost compared to traditional HID and high pressure sodium sources.
LCD’s high-durability, corrosionresistant housing, improved color rendering LEDs and unique AC/DC power supply are all backed by LCD’s 5-10 year warranty.
• 7° 15° 30° 60° 90° 120°, asymmetric 40°, wide (oval) TYPE 3 / 4 / 5 precise optics enable 1-for-2 replacement of conventional HIDs
• Wide range of mounting brackets for fast & easy installation
• Stainless steel hardware on requests, including secondary retention tabs for added installation security
100W FK Area Light
||65°/ 90°/ 120°
RISK OF PRODUCT DAMAGE
- Never connect luminaires and/or components under load with supply voltage turned on.
- Do not mount or support these luminaires in a manner that can cut the outer jacket or damage wire insulation.
- Do not restrict fixture ventilation. Allow for some volume of airspace around luminaire. Avoid covering luminaire with insulation, foam or other material that will prevent convection or conduction cooling.
- Do not exceed luminaire maximum ambient temperature.
- Do not modify the luminaire.
- Only use luminaire in its intended application and location.
- Led products are polarity sensitive. Ensure proper polarity before installation.
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) can damage LED. Personal grounding equipment must be worn during all installation and servicing of the luminaire.
- Do not touch individual electrical components as this can cause ESD, shorten LED life, or impact LED performance.
- Always read the luminaires complete installation instructions prior to installation for any additional luminaire specifific warnings.
- In the case of HID or Fluorescent luminaires, regular re‐lamping is required to keep luminaire operating within safe limits
- Do not install damaged product. Handling and installing damaged products can potentially increase the risks mentioned In case of damage and/or missing parts upon arrival of the luminaire, please contact us.
- These instructions do not purport to cover all details or variations in equipment nor to provide every possible contingency to meet in connection with instal‐lation, operation or maintenance.
- Please see luminaire specifific Installation and Maintenance Instruction for additional warnings or any applicable LCD or regulatory statements. Failure to follow any of these Instructions could void luminaires warranties.
- Regular luminaire maintenance programs are recommended.
- It is recommended to clean the outside of the luminaire and the refractor/lens.
- Frequency of cleaning will depend on ambient dirt level and minimum light output which is acceptable to user.
- If clean water is not sufficient for cleaning, use a neutral, synthetic, not‐scratching and not‐abrasive cleaning substance.
- Never use alkaline and/or acetous cleaning substances.
- Make sure that the cleaning substance is carefully removed by rinsing with lots of clean water.
- LCD recommends using a cleaning solution that has a PH between 5 and 8.